2012년 1월 9일 월요일

The Ode

Dear home
First, I'll thank you for always protecting me, keeping me warm, and making me comfortable.
Without you, it's hard for me to live. I really wanted to stay with you, but I am now far from you.. So I miss you so much. Well.. sometimes I forgot how much you were precious to me, but now I realize your importance in my life. Not much time is left until I go back to you, so wait for me, and I'll try not to leave you so long like now. 

댓글 2개:

  1. Your English is really good! There’s no major grammatical error. You just need to be careful about tense. It’s a letter to “home,” so make it present.
    *First, I thank you for~.
    *Sometimes, I forget how precious you were to me, but now~.
    Good work!

    답글삭제
  2. Very poetic. Short but sweet. I almost think this would be better as a "poem" in a line by line style. Why not post a picture of this place you miss so much? Only one more week.

    답글삭제